Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:12:11 +0400
From:      "Andrew V. Fomenkov" <fav@prbank.msk.su>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Swap partitions

When I've install FreeBSD 2.2.1 , I've specified too small swap
partition (25MB while RAM == 16MB). To increase it, I've created 12MB
file and configure vnode driver to use it as swap partition.
swapinfo tells 'Interleaved' type for both partitions, and FreeBSD tries
to use both partitions simultaneously, and this slows down my system.
Is it possible to tell FreeBSD to use 2nd partition only when first is
full ?