Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Nielsen" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>
To:        "freebsd questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: limit number of connections per client ip address

As far as I know this is not possible in freebsd with either of the
firewalls supplied. Dummynet is for limiting traffic rate, simulating
latency etc...  While counting (only TCP) connections would theoretically be
possible, you'll have to look for third party software for this, as it's not
part of FreeBSD.

Nate