Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:34:51 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@harmonic.co.il>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: JFS

Perhaps I wasn't following this thread very closely, but I don't
understand what the discussing about JFS1 and JFS2 is all about.
There's GPL'ed version of JFS for Linux already released to the masses.
I believe porting it is still easier than the OS/2 version. And it's
probably a better FS than the ReiserFS.

http://oss.software.ibm.com/jfs/
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developer/opensource/jfs/project/pub/jfs-1.0.0.tar.gz

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]