Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:30:45 -0700
From:      Parker Brown <phbrown@charter.net>
To:        BSDQuestions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problems Installing "xv"

Even make depend won't get me around this message:

    Can't open /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/html/MenuPopdown.3.html  at
/usr/X11R6/bin/mkhtmlindex line 57

Turns out that ../MenuPopdown.3.html exists as a symbolic link to
XtPopdown.3.html, which doesn't exist in that (../doc/html) directory.

After all that, I can actually call xv from X (because it got linked
into /usr/X11R6/bin, but xv does *not* show up as having been installed.

Please help.

Pb