Date:      24 Apr 2000 15:39:38 +0200
From:      Oyvind Moll <oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd.port.mk suggestion: INSTALL_BEFORE_ARGS

* Will Andrews

| [...] Having INSTALL_BEFORE_ARGS helps debug things (i.e.
| when ports do things they're not supposed to do during the build).

You have my vote -- it would indeed be quite helpful.

| To -ports: Hello, anyone here!? Do you want me to write code for this
|            before a discussion ensues???

After some hours contemplation, I have arrived at the conclusion that
some ports-people have possibly taken some time off from ports-work in
the Easter holidays, I guess.  :-) Yeah, weird behaviour, I agree.

(Hmm, do you call it "Easter holidays" or "spring break"?)

--=20
   =D8yvind M=F8ll
   oyvindmo@initio.no
   http://www.initio.no/