Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 1995 21:17:53 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help! 3C589 driver on -current!

I announced my APM fix / 3C589 driver patch for 2.0R on c.o.3.d and
this mailing list.  I ported this patch to -current (0214), but I
found that if_zp (3C589) didn't work on -current (it works nice on
2.0R).

This patch (for -current) is placed on

ftp://bash.cc.keio.ac.jp/sys/LP/LP-1.0-pl01c.tar.gz
                                           ~
I struggled with this problem today, but I couldn't fix this bug.

Observed by etherfind, ARP packet seems to be correctly sent by first
ifconfig, and zpintr() is invoked by packet arrivals by ping.  But it
could not reply to these ping messages.

Please help me!

---
     HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi               (hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp)
     Dept. of Computer Science, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan