Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:21:05 GMT
From:      rpladers@parks.lv
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cover graphics question

Good afternoon,
I have just prepared to try again FreeBSD OS, it was some 5 years ago
when I had this OS in use. So I downloaded the 4.8 version disks.

The question may seem weird, sorry. Where can I get some commonly used
(recommended) CD case/disk label images?

I like to have my CDs to be organized and I remember that there were
some discussions about the daemon image as FreeBSD logo and there
were some nice CD covers suggested to use.
I remember that one of religious organizations even refused to use FreeBSD
because of the daemon, don't remember the country.

Are there any CD case or disk labels developed and available?

Thank you in advance

  Ralfs