Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 03:53:42 -0700
From:      D M P <dmp@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.5-R CD sets?

My apologies if this is mis-posted, but I didn't really think
-questions was the right place for this particular inquiry, and I
couldn't think of any other lists that might be appropriate.

It has now been a month since 3.5 was released, but the CD sets have
yet to be seen on FreeBSD Mall or WC-CDROM.  The 3.5-R announcement
did say there was going to be CD sets.  I'm wondering when they're
going to be made available?  Also, will my subscription cover 3.5?

--
[dmp]