Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 05:32:53 -0500
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Downloading install files

I will not be able to install over the net from the computer I want to
install on.  I need to download and burn to CD or someother method.

The message below clearly states I will not have internet access during
install so the only way I can see doing this is to have the entire install
downloaded ahead of time and on either CDR or HD which I can install on the
new computer.

If you have any info that may help let me know.  I already went through the
install docs on thw eb site and none seem to address my situation.