Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:45:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gang-Ryung Uh <uh@NU.cs.fsu.edu>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEC versa 6200MMX

Hi,
  Fortunately enough, I can access this fancy labtop.
  This machine comes with 2.1G hard disk,
                          32M EDO ram,
                          13.3inches TFT display,
                           2M DRAM for graphics,
                          16bit Sound Card
                          touchpad

  What I want to do is partitioning the hard drive into
  1.0G for Window NT and another 1.1G for FreeBSD 2.2.2.

  My question is whether or not I can boot FreeBSD
  off from the root block that resides outside 1024
  Cylinder boundary.

  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gang-Ryung Uh