Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:04:25 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        rsacrack@vex.net
Subject:   [RSACRACK] Chance to increase the team...

	If anyone can write eloquently and has the time to write
something up quickly (ie. it can get to me sometime tonight), a
friend of mine runs a 8000+ mailing list and is willing to put out
a notice concerning the effort...

---------
If you are interested, I would be willing to include a bulletin in this
weeks NetNotify about the contest, and your "team" in specific.
Considering the number of people that are reading NetNotify, it
could be a great way for ya to build the size of your team :-)

IF you want me to include the bulletin, send me a brief paragraph
(up to 150 words MAX) that describes the contest and gives a
reason why someone would want to join up.Make the bulletin
reasonably interesting ;-)

Also, provide me with the contact info that can be included with
the bulletin for folks that are interested:

Contact name:
Contact email:
Web URL: