Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:32:10 +0000
From:      Daniela <dgw@liwest.at>
To:        Adam Olsen <adamolsen@net-bizz.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot switch back to virtual terminal w/ nvidia drivers

On Saturday 17 January 2004 15:24, Adam Olsen wrote:
> Ok,
>
> The file can be found at http://linuxhelp.homeunix.com/xfree.log and my
> XF86Config at http://linuxhelp.homeunix.com/XF86Config

You have the generic NVIDIA driver specified, this could be the problem.
Try to run the following commands:

	XFree86 -configure
	XFree86 -xf86config ~/XF86Config.new

Do you still get the error when switching to VT?
If no, you will probably have to reconfigure X using the ~/XF86Config.new as
the basis, but the problem is solved.
If yes, send the file /var/log/XFree86.0.log.