Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:44:23 -0500
From:      Alfonso Romero <ibac@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, K Anderson <freebsduser@attbi.com>
Subject:   Re: Creating an additional DNS zone file

The real lalis.com domain is correct, Iīm just using a fake domain
internally on my LAN with the same name.

This morning I pinged lalis.com and www.lalis.com, and they gave up the same
IP address, 192.168.0.101. I donīt know why yesterday they werenīt showing
up the same address, and now they are. I didnīt change anything!!  I guess
it must be something related to the refresh rate, or something like that.