Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:05:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        drauman <drauman@siscom.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MySQL Server Package

You might try building MySQL from the ports collection.  You may be better
off building for your specific environment, anyway.  However, if you can't
build from ports, try using the CLI command pkg_add
mysql-server-3.23.26.tgz (or whatever), then looking at the output.
sysinstall has a tendancy to hide things from you.

Joe Clarke