Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:27:48 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Bill Huey (Hui) <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org>
Cc:        Brent Verner <brent@rcfile.org>, freebsd-java@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, rwatson@freesbsd.org, calvin.austin@sun.com, brian@collab.net, jdp@polstra.com, bod@freebsdfoundation.org
Subject:   Re: patchset 2 report (billh's resignation)

Bill Huey (Hui) <billh@gnuppy.monkey.org> writes:
> BTW, I've decided after a walk to get food to withhold my patches given
> the current political climate in our development group and I'd like to
> announce my resignation from the project effective immediately... No joke.

Patches?  Resignation?  In order to withhold patches, you'd have to
*have* patches first:

des@freefall /home/gnats/gnats-adm% grep Huey index ; echo end
ports/44481|current-users|obrien|closed|no|serious|medium|0|||1035601201|1043778680|1043778680|sw-bug|Bill Huey|-stable|lang/gcc32 failed to build
end

and in order to resign you'd have to be a member first:

des@freefall /home/gnats/gnats-adm% finger bill | grep Login ; echo end
Login: billf                            Name: Bill Fumerola
Login: fenner                           Name: Bill Fenner
Login: unfurl                           Name: Bill Swingle
Login: wpaul                            Name: Bill Paul
end

so cut the drama queen act already.

DES
--