Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:11:02 +0000
From:      Marty C <lalala@globalserve.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Driver Question

	Is there such a creature as a driver for a "Visioneer PaperPort 3100"
scanner (on the parallel port)?

	Is there an easier tutorial somewhere as to how to make one's printer
go (setting up gs and all those filter things) than the ones at
freebsd.org (I'm just not feeling very bright, and hoping there's a
step-by-step paint by numbers way of doing it, where I won't be forced
to actually understand what I am doing...:)? I'm guessing I'll just have
to buckle down and do it the old fashioned way, which is cool, I'd just
rather not if I don't have to....

	TIA from Martin