Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:59:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: poor ethernet performance?

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Brett Glass wrote:

:It's not spamming if it's done in a tactful and reasonable manner. Remember,
:they are looking to gauge markets. If their survey discloses the existence of

I read this initially as gouge markets.  I like mine better.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)