Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:45:30 +0200
From:      Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gdm wont start

Hiya

I upgraded to 7.1 and did a portupgrade and I think I broke something
and for the likes of me .. I dont know how to fix this.

I havnt changed my /etc/rc.conf, and it all looks the same / untouched.

When ever I restart gdm I get the following.

** (gdm-binary:2646): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to system bus: Failed
to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or
directory

%grep gdm /etc/rc.conf
gdm_enable="YES"

If anyone could assist I would really appreciate the assistance.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark