Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:22:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rich Morin <rdm@idiom.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /var/run/dev.db ?

Dan Langille sez:
> Thanks for that.  I knew about the FreeBSD Browser, but this was the
> first practical example I'd seen for it.  I now have a greater
> appreciation of what this application will do.  I can certainly see
> how it will be useful.

Thanks!  Looking at the log, I see that some readers of this list went
to see the page I mentioned.  As that is not all that interesting an
example, I would like to suggest some others:

  http://www.cfcl.com/md/fb/42/dev/esa1

  http://www.cfcl.com/md/fb/42/etc/mail

  http://www.cfcl.com/md/fb/42/usr/bin/vi

I would also like to refer any interested parties to the article I
have written for the March issue of FreeBSDzine.  My draft is at

  http://www.cfcl.com/Meta/fbz.html

-r