Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:21:56 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Arnold" <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: portupgrade + ruby-uri dependency ?

>>>Stale origin: 'net/ruby-uri'
>>>Guessing... no idea.
>>>New origin? (? to help):
>>>Skip this? [yes]
>It's in the archives.

I tried looking in the archives, at least on the www.freebsd.org site, and
it seems there is some kind of problem with searching freebsd-questions, as
it never finds anything.

So I went to google and searched, and still didn't really find anything.=
 There
was a complicated thread about portupgrade, but I've never installed that,=
 at
least that I know of. And it didn't really say how to solve the stale part.

As for your link, even with careful copying and pasting, Google said the=
 link
couldn't be found.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog: