Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:02:09 -0700
From:      Michael Dexter <editor@callfortesting.org>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd-rwg@pdx.rh.CN85.dnsmgr.net>, Alexandru Elisei <alexandru.elisei@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ARMv8 development board with GICv3

On 6/13/18 12:37 AM, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> I believe the Chromebook SNOW meets the criteria, not exactly a
> "board" but I have one on loan from Michael Dexter that was originally
> purhased to support ARMv8 bhyve work.

Peter Grehan handed one to Ruslan at AsiaBSDCon a few years back which
led to basic FreeBSD support. "Spurious interrupts" soon became an issue
with later versions of FreeBSD and I don't believe anyone has resolved
it. This model was very much the one to get for its virtualization
potential at a low price.

Michael