Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:20:58 -0700
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   stack protector mode differs in PCH file vs. current file:

In trying (still) to compile www/chromium on an RPI3 running -current with
ports at 500082 and system at 346613 portmater is stopping in (I think)
openjdk8 with
errorerrorerror: : errorstack protector mode differs in PCH file vs. current file: :
stack protector mode differs in PCH file vs. current filestack protector mode differs in PCH file vs. current file
stack protector mode differs in PCH file vs. current file

1 error generated.
1 error generated.
1 error generated.
1 error generated.
gmake[7]: *** [/usr/work/usr/ports/java/openjdk8/work/openjdk-jdk8u-jdk8u212-b04.1/hotspot/make/bsd/makefiles/rules.make:151: mutexLocker.o] Error 1

I tried running make clean in /usr/ports/java/openjdk8 and restarting
portmaster, but that didn't seem to help.

Thanks for reading, any suggestions appreciated.

bob prohaska