Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:56:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      IAccounts <iaccounts@northnetworks.ca>
To:        John McClure <chromodromic@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiple Apache Ports

> Time for me to install another Apache in a different
> location, so I can have two, differently configured,
> Apache installs running side-by-side.

I have done this successfully by installing from source and running
configure with the following:

#./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache_prod

and on the other:

#./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache_test

Of course, you will have to decide what other options/modules you want to
configure with.

Steve