Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:46:52 -0600 (CST)
From:      Shawn Leas <sleas@mn26hp6.honeywell.com>
To:        Ekin Caglar <ekin@caglar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Couldn't find the answer anywhere else!!

Do you do your own DNS?  If not, maybe he hacked your ISP's DNS machine.
I dunno.  It'd be pretty easy for me to add machines to my domain. Maybe
if you give us a clue as to who does DNS where you are.

Shawn

<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
   Day 1881 for the poor and the middle class.
   Day 1900 for the rich and the dead.
   1041 days remaining in the Raw Deal.