Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:53:45 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Localized mirror names

----Security_Multipart(Sat_Nov_22_21:53:45_2003_080)--

Hi all,

 I made a new patchset to brush up mirrors.xml and resolve sort order
 problem in localized documents.  In addition, to make mirrors.xml
 usable from doc/ and www/, some structural changes are included.
 The main components are:

  doc.common.mk:
	resolve dependencies of mirrors.xml and make sure to define
	LANGCODE, WWW_LANGCODE, DOC_PREFIX, and WEB_PREFIX.

  doc/share/sgml/mirrors-{local,master}.xsl:
	generates doc/<langcode>/share/sgml/mirrors.xml.

  doc/share/sgml/transtable-{local,master}.xsl
	translates .xml file using transtable.xml.

  doc/share/sgml/transtable.xml
	a translation table.

  doc/share/sgml/mirrors.xml
	master copy of FreeBSD mirror sites list

  www/share/sgml/includes*.xsl
	split version of www/<lang>/includes.xsl as includes*.sgml are.

 The patches[*] include all of the necessary changes for en_US.ISO8859-1
 and ja_JP.eucJP.  For more details, see share/sgml/README.mirrors.

 Could anyone please try and/or review this?  If everything works fine
 and no strong objection, I think I will commit it.  Since this patchset
 includes move of www/en/security/advisories.xml ->
 www/share/sgml/advisories.xml, I have requested cvs@ to repo-copy it.

 [*] http://people.freebsd.org/~hrs/doc-mirrors-new.diff
     http://people.freebsd.org/~hrs/www-mirrors-new.diff