Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 1995 01:27:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        taob@io.org, FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't delete chfn

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > 	Hmmm, how do I set the kern.securelevel?
>
> It is set up from 0 in the rc file when going multiuser.
>
> It can only ever be set up during a dingle boot.
>
> You set it to 0 by rebooting single user.

	I looked in /etc/rc but where is this setting?

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@apollo.COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan Fan Club Mailiing Lists Admin