Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:45:47 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:    How do I create man pages as file

I do not have a printer on my FBSD box. When I try to create a
file from man page output I get funny characters around all the
words that are back lighted in white when displayed on the console.
I tried  man ppp > /usr/home/data/manppp.txt
How can I drop the back lighted charters from the text file as it
gets created? I want to take this text file to my windows box to print.

Thanks
 Joe