Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:31:21 -0500
From:      <glbj@verizon.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    sysinstall FTP problems

I've been having problems. When attempting to install a FreeBSD
on a new system via FTP or when trying to use /stand/sysinstall
with FTP, I get "looking up host ftpX.freebsd.org". I've one this
dozens of times, but a few months ago it just seemed to quit
working. I can use command line ftp and it connects just fine. It's
only the sysinstall stuff that seems to have this problem. I've double
checked the network settings and they are correct. Does anyone
have any idea what might be going on?

God's Blessings,
Gene

To everything there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under heaven.    Ecl 3:1 -
and more recently, The Byrds