Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:30:39 +0000
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple CVS servers for the Same repositories aka FreeBSD's setup

:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.de.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs2.de.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.jp.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs

How is it that you can achieve a setup like the above where the cvs=20
repositories are identical ?  I assume these have to be realtime syncs
or something awful could happen.  Or is commit access (write) only allowe=
d on=20
the US one ?

Documentation please ?
Pointers ?

I've scoured=20
info-cvs@gnu.org
google
freebsd
cvshome.org

nothing.

The closest thing I saw would have been rsync. =20
But if you commit on one of them. Then commit on a second one before the=20
repositories them selfs sync, you got do different files with the same=20
version.

END=20
-----=20
Philip M. Gollucci philip@p6m7g8.com 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)=20

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)=20
Webmaster & Webship Teacher=20

eJournalPress=20
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin=20

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume=20