Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 13:38:46 +0930
From:      Brian Astill <bastill@sa.apana.org.au>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KOrganizer 1.1.2 port - whereisit?

On Mon, 20 May 2002 11:27, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 11:07:45AM +0930, Brian Astill wrote:
> > Tried to port KOrganizer for my KDE 2.2.2_2  system (did ALL the KDE
> > people have twins? <g>).
> >
> > No dice - no such file anywhere.  I tried to find the file manually
> > without success.
>
> korganizer is in ports/deskutils/kdepim.

Yes, I saw that - but it is mixed in with a heap of other stuff, some of
which I already have (eg the address book stuff).  Thus it would seem that
installing kdepim would be partly a fresh install (KOrganizer and kgantt) and
partly a portupgrade.  Would this work OK or would I run into the same sort
of conflicts I have with trying to install linux-7 emulator in the presence
of the linux-6 version?

Thanks for your help.

--
Regards,