Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:28:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        Tony Saign <tony@saign.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nimda retaliation??

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Tony Saign wrote:

>  Has anyone used LaBrea successfully on a FreeBSD box?

	Yes, I have made a port out of it.  I have not submitted it yet as
	I have not fully reviewed it and also have not received
	authorization from the author.  When I get permission from him, I
	will submit it (it IS GPL'd but I would still like confirmation)

	Link:

	http://freebsd.rogness.net/ports/labrea.tar.gz

	To install:

	1) Download from above link.
	2) tar -zxPvf labrea.tar
	3) cd /usr/ports/security/labrea && make install

	You should have a working LaBrea binary in /usr/local/bin.  The
	Readme is in /usr/local/share/doc/LaBrea because I have not made a
	man page out of it yet...which I will do before submittion.

Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
 - Keep on Routing in a Free World...
  "FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!"