Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:42:03 +0100
From:      Gabor Pali <pgj@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reminder: FreeBSD Quarterly Status Reports, July--December, 2012

Hello there,

Let me call your attention to the approaching deadline of the next
set(s) of FreeBSD Quarterly Status Reports.  Please consider
submitting a few lines on your FreeBSD-related project, we are
counting on all of you! :-)

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Gabor Pali <pgj@freebsd.org> wrote:
>    Please note that the deadline for submissions covering the period
>    between July and December 2012 is February 17th, 2013.

You can find more details on submission at the Project's web site [1]
but you are free to ask me directly (in private) if you need help with
this.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/