Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:45:31 -0700
From:      "Dave Walton" <dwalton@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  Stallman now claims authorship of Linux

I've just had a wonderful idea for a new military weapon of
unprecedented destructive power:  Put Brett Glass and Richard
Stallman in a freight container with a wall between them.  When a
timer expires the wall opens, causing a devastating
matter/antimatter explosion.  Think I can get funding from the
Pentagon to develop this further?

(That said, I had seen the signature on the aforementioned letter,
and it does seem awfully arrogant.)

Dave