Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:27:53 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        rb@gid.co.uk (Bob Bishop)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APA358

Bob Bishop stands accused of saying:
> Hi, another dumb question...
>
> Has anyone looked at a driver for the Adaptec/Trantor APA358 parallel port
> SCSI adaptor? TIA

Do you have one?

If you do, is it totally sealed, or can it be opened up?

If it can be opened, can you send me a list of the part numbers off the
chips inside?  It's possible that it could be supported by the same code
that handles the parallel port Zip drives.

Alternatively, if you can get documentation from Adaptec for it, and
arrange a sample unit, we could probably manage something for you.