Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:56:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <marco@beishuizen.info>
Subject:   problems installing applications that need GTK

Hi,

Since I upgraded to 4.10-STABLE I have a lot of problems installing
programs. Trying to install by FTP with sysinstall always results in
errors and sysinstall core dumps when it's accessing the cdrom. Also
installing from the ports results in a lot of errors.

It looks like a lot of programs need gtk20, which doesn't install
correctly. When I try gtk20 the error is:

failed to load "./stock_add_16.png": Couldn't recognize the image file
format for file './stock_add_16.png'
*** Error code 1

What can I do to install gtk20?

Thanks,
Marco

--
Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has
changed.