Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 2003 18:07:31 -0500
From:      "Keith Leonard" <climacus2002@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   an apology...

Joe, I'm not sure if you are going to get this, but the other day I let off
on you regarding gnome2 not compiling right and sent you the wrong info. My
wife tells me that I have been real basket case lately and I thought back to
the incident.

Perhaps I took your "this is useless" the wrong way and would like to
apologize for my rude remarks. I still haven't gotten gnome2 to compile, but
I'll keep working on it. I really use KDE and didn't like the layout of
gnome 1.4.X but I thought I'd give the new version a try...better luck next
time.

Again, I apologize for the remarks and hope you won't hold it against me.

Thanks for your time and patience,

---

Keith
neither liberty nor safety."