Date:      Fri, 16 May 2003 10:40:41 +1000
From:      Bernd Groh <bgroh@redhat.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsweb.cgi: minor bug report [temporary patch]

Hi there again,

I know, I know, I didn't plan on doing it right now, but I ended up
implementing a temporary fix. I'm sure there's a better way to do it,
but I can't think of it right now, and I am too lazy to look it up. *l*

Here's the patch:

sub getDirLogs($$@) {
         my ($cvsroot, $dirname, @otherFiles) = @_;
         my ($state, $otherFiles, $tag, $file, $date, $branchpoint,
	   $branch, $log);
         my ($rev, $revision, $revwanted, $filename, $head, $author);

         $tag = $input{only_with_tag};

         my ($DirName) = $cvsroot . '/' . $where;
         my (@files, @filetags);

         # added new array to store files initially
         my (@allfiles);

         my $fh = do { local (*FH); };

         push (@allfiles, &safeglob($DirName . '*,v'));
         push (@allfiles, &safeglob($DirName . 'Attic/*,v'))
            if (!$input{'hideattic'});

         foreach my $file (@otherFiles) {
                 push (@allfiles, $DirName . $file);
         }

         # just execute rlog with the files we have read access to
         # (i'm sure there's an easier way than actually having to
         #  open the file, but I can't think of it at the moment *l*)
         foreach my $file (@allfiles) {
                 my $readable = 1;
                 open (READABLE, "<$file") or $readable = 0;
                 if ($readable == 1) {
                         close(READABLE);
                         push (@files, $file);
                 }
         }

         # just execute rlog if there are any files
         if ($#files < 0) {
                 return;
         }

         # this will now also ensure that rlog is not called on any
         # files it really shouldn't be
         # after this point, code remains the same

Cheers,
Bernd

--
Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer