Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:55:01 -0400
From:      Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@razorfish.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any experience with T3/HSSI cards and FreeBSD?

We have just added a layer of complexity to the router that we are designing
and I wanted to hear about some real world experience.  We want to have two T1s
to the internet using BGP routing, then a leased T3 directly to an branch
office.  We would also like to make this machine our firewall and IPSec/VPN
machine.  Any words of advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

-Hans

 |    ||   |||  ||         r a z o r f i s h , inc.

 hans-christoph steiner
 	[ network systems manager  ]