Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 17:08:01 -0000
From:      "Steve Lalonde" <steve@enta.net>
To:        "Blake Crosby" <dev@samurai.com>, <isp-webhosting@isp-webhosting.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Weird file in /root

This could also be output from a

tar xvf filename.tar.gz

that should have been

tar xvfz filename.tar.gz

I did this once on ports.tar.gz what a mess that made.

Steve Lalonde
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd
http://www.enta.net/

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.