Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 10:34:34 +0400
From:      Dmitriy Kirhlarov <dkirhlarov@oilspace.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.1-RELEASE, em0 high interrupt rate and nfsd eats lots of cpu

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 06:15:49PM -0400, Rong-en Fan wrote:
> When do you start to notice this problem? Since 6.1-RC or?

I find it yesterday on 6.1-RC2, when update another machine over nfs.
On server I, also, use nullfs for jails. I was starting suspect
nullfs, but I could not stop jails during working hours for
investigation.
After your message, I think, problem not in nullfs.

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia