Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:12:40 -0500
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   npviewer.bin.core

Hi!

I have on my FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p5 (amd64) crashed of npviewer many times
when I surfing on the internet with Firefox or Otter. All ports are updated.
I got in /home/usr npviewer.bin.core and /var/log/messages shows:
kernel: pid 38492 (npviewer.bin), uid 1001: exited on signal 6 (core dumped)

I did run pkg_libchk -qo and I got:

pkg_libchk -qo
misc/compat8x
editors/calligra