Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:48:03 -0400
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@nc.rr.com>
To:        3BSD <assadbsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How do I mount a USB hard drive?

Its a FreeBSD partition from another box.

However the drive itself is not showing up when I do a "usbdevs -d -v".

This is the problem I am having. I know how to mount and all that stuff,
just not exactly what I need to do to get FreeBSD to see the drive
itself.

Thanks
Michael

FreeBSD questionsFreeBSD questionsOn Sun, 2004-07-18 at 19:26, 3BSD