Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:43:56 +0000
From:      "Jaclyn | webanalyticmedia.com" <paulmwashington3@gmail.com>
To:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   www.freebsd.org

Hi,

I recently browsed through your business website and wanted to highlight
some key points for consideration.

I am sure it will complement your SEO work to help your website attract
only quality visitors and make it scale high on the search engine results
page (SERP) gradually.

Would you be interested in receiving the details?

Best regards,

Paul
SEO Guru

WAM(tm)

WEB ANALYTICS MEDIA

Headquarters: 5850 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, Ca 91367
USA | Hong Kong | China | Singapore| Australia | New Zealand | UAE

PS: I hope you found this message to be useful. Do remember that further
information that (if) you have requested is provided with absolutely
No-Obligation. This mail has been sent based on your interest in our
products/services during the last few days. However, if you'd rather not
receive future e-mails of this sort, please reply with mail
subject 'Remove'. I value your privacy & would never send unsolicited
messages.