Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:03:05 PDT
From:      "Harmen Quast" <hquast@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help

I'm new to FreeBSD and have just installed it on my computer because i wanted an alternative for MS Windows.

I have it working but I do not know the basic command's, swithing to directory's works with cd / cd and ls but all the other commands are still unkonwn to me.

I hop someone on this mailing lest can help me.
How do you copy, delete, acces the A drive and isn't there a Norton Commander alike program that I can use (how do I get and install it?)

Is ther anyone out there that can/will help me?

Harmen Quast, Holland