Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 1995 16:35:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        freebsd-doc
Subject:   Re: Printing the Handbook

Hi,

The guts of the subject.  Here is what I'm doing:
1. Grab handbook.
2. Grab FAQ.
3. Add Tips & Tricks.
4. Produce latex file from above.
5. Correct refs.
6. Reprint
7. Bind in 3-ring binder with cover art.
8. Return all corrections to doc project.
9. All corrections are under a BSD copyright.

I must have written it in a weird way...  All I meant in
my original message is that I will donate 25% of the profits to the
FreeBSD Project.  Thats it!

Gary
--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information