Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:52:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dave McCluskey <mcluskey@cxc1.cl.msu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sendmail.cf

question.. im trying to sent up sendmail so that i can recieve incoming smtp
mail and queue t to send it out to a local machine via uucp.. i noteced int eh
local rule zero that there is an empty spot for resolve remotely connected uucp
links if iny.. is it as easy as adding something theree?  my mx records are all
set.. i just need to know about queuing the uucp mail.. do i need to define a
Muucp delivery agent?  im running freebsd 2.0 off of the walnut cd.. the
sendmail said v5 in it.. is sendmail set up for version 8? because ife got a
.mc flile that someone sent me that send i needed pass it to m4 but for v8
sendmail.. if i get the src for sendmail off your install will that be the
v8?.. and would that be the easiest route?