Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:26:58 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?q?Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   attitude check (was: Re: I can not boot my FreeBSD-5.2 partition, please help)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav wrote:

> Juan Rodriguez Hervella <jfrherve@ing.uc3m.es> writes:
> > "buy another hard disk...buy another puter.....". I love my
> > puter, ok ? (^--^)
>=20
> Buy another disk controller.

DES, the next time you want to wonder about where the fuel for
the fire in the continuing "where is FreeBSD going" thread
comes from, all you need to do is to go back and reread your
attempted irony in this post and the "yes, we don't care" post
w/rt larger build optimizations in the base system.

While your dry sense of humor isn't lost on me, as it probably
is not on most of the developers, the simple fact is that this
is not a developers-only list.

You may state that you don't officially represent FreeBSD; fine.
Neither do I.  But our own postings reflect not just on us, but
on the wider community, particularly the community of developers.
Please keep that in mind.

mcl