Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:54:11 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Port maintainers, could you please check, if "make fetch" isn't broken

To avoid "make -ki"'s

Could you please check your ports, so that a make fetch runs smoothly ?
I think we have this make target for active usage and shouldn't break it.

Example:

root{251} /usr/ports/security/bro make fetch

Please contact Vern Paxson <vern@ee.lbl.gov>
to obtain the obtain the Bro source.  Put it in
/usr/ports/distfiles as vp-bro-0.4-alpha.tar.gz
and run make again

*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Thanks

	Andreas ///

P.S.: Will have to check mine as well to be sure ;-)

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?