Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:50:25 +0300
From:      Ross <basarevych@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ports in jails do not install dependencies

Hello.

I have a strange problem. Ports in my jails stopped working. When a port
sees a missing dependency it just dies instead of building it.

What could be wrong here? I update the ports the following way, is it ok?

ezjail-admin update -P
pkg -j $jail_name update

Below is an example of such a port, but it happens to many others (but not
all, it seems).

-----
+ /usr/bin/make -C /usr/ports/net/drive clean build BATCH=yes
DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes
===>  Cleaning for go-1.8.3,1
===>  Cleaning for go14-1.4.3_2
===>  Cleaning for drive-0.3.9.1
===>   drive-0.3.9.1 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/go - not found
===>   drive-0.3.9.1 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/go - not found
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/net/drive
-----