Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:28:32 -0700
From:      Tabor Kelly <pdxmax@dsl-only.net>
To:        David Leimbach <leimbacd@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: Problems installing new kernel.

Yes, I sure am. This one has me stumped. Possibly a buggy kernel? I
can reboot with my original kernel when I get home tonight, but I
wanted to fix this from work over ssh.

On Friday, August 03, 2001, 11:29:42 AM, David wrote:

You ARE logged in as root when installing the kernel right?  (sorry if this
seems too simple but sometimes its the simple things we overlook)